Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lesson #2 Not Back to School Pool Party

It's the end of the summer and the beginning of another school year. We thought we would end our last week of summer break with a few homeschool buddies in the pool! My daughter Evie is the tallest one in the back, however, she is not the oldest! I can tell you as all homeschoolers can, learning never stops, it is year round and day to day. So just because we haven't opened a math book since April 30th doesn't mean we stopped learning. The conversations we have day to day are most educational, and the things my daughter says to me are so profound I often forget she is only thirteen. On now to Algebra I and 8th grade!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/10/2023

    your slut daughter Evie looks like a pretty decent fuck, but the one i really want is the tall bitch in the bikini on the right. i bet she is a squirming, squealing fuck. yeah, that bitch makes a lot of noise.

    don't get me wrong, i'd love to fuck Evie, whether she wants me to or not. i think the word is "rape." yeah, that would be nice, me and Evie.

    but the tall bikini bitch is going to get the bulk of it. ass fucked, pussy slammed, hair pulled, face slapped and punched.

    thanks for sharing these fucking whores.

    ReplyDelete