Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lesson #1 Building of outdoor reading room for me!

School isn't always about text books and set schedules. Learning the value of giving your time and effort to make someone else happy is a happy "lesson". My wonderful family, daughter and husband, recently built me a lovely place to sit outside in our woods. A place to have my morning coffee, an evening glass of wine with a friend, or just a spot to sit and daydream. I loved it to say the least......It was a complete surprise and one I will always treasure.


2 comments:

  1. fantastic!!! I love this, let me now if you do any homeschool trips that are preschool friendly, Jonjon and I would love to do a school day with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! I just saw this comment today...my friend and her 2yr. old joined us last week for a field trip. Love to see you!

    ReplyDelete