Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lesson#51 (From May) Red Tent May A Gratitude Gathering

Our May Red Tent Gathering was all about Gratitude:

"May is all about gratitude and sharing what is growing in our lives! Let's talk about what we are grateful for and what is growing in our lives that we have manifested. There is so much creative energy bumbling around us right now."

It was a lovely gathering. I was so stressed when I got there, just with building and life in general and after talking and sharing with the other beautiful women in this group I felt so much more empowered and my doubts about myself were gone, or at least buried for awhile. My favorite activity was the wrapping of a red string from woman to woman as we discussed our gratitudes. Then we all cut our strings and wore them as a reminder of our grateful hearts. Mine was too tight and I took it off the next day, Evie however has worn hers since May, and it is now August 2nd.







No comments:

Post a Comment