Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lesson#3 (From June) Kids Market at Market on Main

Our little community has gained a beautiful thing, thanks to the vision of one woman. We have a Market on Main in a circular area around our courthouse, with a huge fountain for children to play in, free live music, local farmers, artisans, bakers, and artist, all selling their wares/art/creations. I love that it happens in the evening. There is usually at least one vender cooking food/meat that they raised (dinner), and of course the awesome pastries are to die for! Sometimes my studio offers a free yoga practice for all in the grass. The whole shebang  has an artsy, community feel to it, and I love going even for 30 min. a week. It makes me feel like part of my community. I splurge there weekly, on pastries, soap, homemade bread, flowers, etc. I love supporting locals, and its a weekly treat I look forward to.

Evie participated in the Kids Market on Main. It was 5$ a table, a few homeschool friends, and non homeschooled friends joined her. Evie made lovely earrings and dream catchers. The dream catchers she had just learned to make from GMCPP program. Her sign was also a thing of pride.

Evie with earrings and dream catchers
Alexa with wallets and bows, Lizzy with art




Lilly and Josie with their awesome bags made out of animal feed bags





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/10/2023

    i bet lilly sucks cock very well

    ReplyDelete