Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lesson #28 Art Day and Mud Day

Once a month we have art day with some of our homeschool friends, and I lead the class. Sometimes we have a large group and sometimes a small one. This time due to several families being sick it was a small one, which is still great. Evie likes to spend time in the woods in the fall/winter when there are no bugs! She asked if we could have art day at our house, we never have because our house is so small! We had unnatural weather for January in KY, 67 degrees this day! So I agreed and we had friends over to make art and play in the mud. I didn't go mudding outside with them so I have no pics of that. However, from the dirty wet clothes and happy faces they had a great time.

We worked on creating prayer flags, talked a bit about the history behind them,and discussed attachment as part of human suffering. Evie and I have been making our own as part of our World Religion Studies,which I will post more about later. A fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment